i Real Estate Professional
i Real Estate Professional provide services for short selling, foreclosure help, green home improvement, staging home, 50plus home owners, selling your home, moving from state to state, and overseas.
The following towns in Massachusetts: Brighton, Brookline, Needham, Newton, Wellesley, Waltham, Watertown, or Lexington, are covered.
We live in a world of uncertainty. We don't know what to expect when we face challenging situations such as job loss, medical bills, health problems, divorce, financial crisis, aging, death, relocation, default with mortgage which leads to loosing their homes.
Such damaged emotion leads to fear, anxiety, depression, stress, and worries.
Not everyone is qualified to help homeowners facing trouble. It is best to seek a professional consultant who is trained, certified, and a member with the National Association of REALTORS ® .
You have come to the right place because i Real Estate Professional is confident to providing you with excellent service.
Each month, educational topics of interest related real estate is going to be published on the homepage. Visit often and place your bookmark on this site.
For home owners facing hardship, the topic of what is the definition of a short sale may be of interest, because it may prevent a foreclosure.
For homeowner who is about to loose his/her home due to owing more money on the home than the mortgage, it may be best to do a short sale. However, the home owner must be facing hardship and unable to pay the mortgage. Not all homeowners are eligible for this process.
In order to qualify, a homeowner must go through a short sale process, which requires an interview, to see if the lender can accept the procedure.
Short sale is better than a foreclosure or public auction, because it does not ruin your credit score, security clearance, and will not appear on public record.
Table of Contents
- Real Estate Consultant
- As a real estate consultant, I provides professional services on real estate to homeowners in any market condition.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Law
- Massachusetts real estate law outlines residential property law, business practices, license, and more.
- Real Estate Career
- Real estate career as a REALTOR® is rewarding, especially working at Keller Williams Realty.
- Short Sale Definition
- Short sale definition explains when lender accepts less than the value of the original home owned by the home owner.
- Buying A Short Sale
- Buying a short sale means purchasing a house below market value for a discounted price.
- House Foreclosure
- House foreclosure leaves a permanent public record, ruins your credit score, and security clearance. The next steps are: real estate auction, bank reo or bank owned property.
- Stop Foreclosure
- Stop foreclosure for real people in crisis. Contact a CDPE® to help prevent a foreclosure.
- SRES Designation
- SRES designation is a 50 plus seniors real estate specialist.
- Active Senior Communities
- Active senior communities make a safe plan for aging in place.
- Housing For Seniors
- Housing for seniors include senior mobile home parks, age restricted, retirement home, and more.
- Home Staging Professional
- Home staging professional as the accredited staging professional provides the best home staging business, staging home, and home stagers by Barb Schwarz, founder of staged homes.
- Home Staging Companies
- Home staging companies are found nation wide. But, the founder and pioneer is Barb Schwarz from Staged Homes.
- Real Estate Invest
- Real estate invest to investment properties, investors network, investing strategies
- Investment Information
- Investment information for home investors, real estate invest, and buy investment property.
- Investors Real Estate
- Investors real estate, also called real estate investor come in five different types from newbie, move up, portfolio, performance, and resellers.
- Investor Network
- Investor network is a place where you meet other real estate professional who can be your resource for investing strategies and be on your power team.
- Real Estate Investment Clubs
- Real estate investment clubs connects investors with contractors, developers, attorney, CPA, real estate agents, property managers...
- Flipping Houses
- Flipping houses describe real estate investors buying properties that needs to be rehabbed and sold back on the market for a profit.
- Green Home Improvement
- Green home improvement uses sustainable construction techniques and green building materials for healthy environment.
- Green Home Design
- Green home design looks at eco friendly house, green home improvement, and green choices for building materials.
- Green Building Materials
- Green building materials such as reclaimed lumber, wood pellets, are just a few recycled products that are used for green home design.
- Green Electricity
- Green electricity saves you money and the environment by using natural resources, such as wind electricity.
- Houses For Sales
- Houses for sales need to be priced and staged right by a certified expert agent. It makes a world difference.
- House For Sale By Owner
- House for sale by owner attempt to maximize property value by avoiding the use of a real estate agent.
- Relocation Information
- Relocation information provides professional service for moving state to state or moving overseas.
- iRE Consultant Blog
- The iRE Consultant blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the iRealEstateConsultant.com Web site. Subscribe here.